Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat On Moto X Force Manually
How To Install Official android 7.0 nougat On Moto X Force Manually: We have an exciting news for the Moto X Force users as they can now Manually update there Moto X Force device to Android Nougat and taste all the features of this new Android Nougat. Since Motorola is working on their OTA Nougat Update and it will be available very soon as per your location, We are here to provide you a way to Install the Nougat Update manually on the Moto X Force step by step and easily. Through the update you get all the Android Nougat features. (Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat On Moto X Force Manually)
Read Our Trending post: Best Oneplus 5 Wallpapers and Its review with giveaway
How to Update Moto X Force to Android Nougat Manually
So guys if you have rooted your Moto X Force device and now you wish to unroot it and install the Official Firmware then you must read this post till the end as we have provided a detailed guide with all the download links. So we know that this blog is totally based on the Android Nougat update for Moto X Force and we must not waste time to Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat On Moto X Force Manually. (Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat On Moto X Force Manually)
RootDroid is not responsible for any miss happening caused to your device during the installation. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat On Moto X Force Manually.
- Ensure that your device is charged at-least 50%.
- Do make a back up of all your important stuff in the device.
- DO NOT TRY THIS GUIDE ON ANY OTHER DEVICE AS IT MAY HARM IT.
Steps To Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat On Moto X Force Manually
1) Download ADB and fastboot drivers from the download section and install it on your PC/Laptop.
2) Now Download Nougat firmware for Moto X Force from below and extract its files to the ADB installation directory.
3) Next go to adb and fastboot installation folder and open the cmd window by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click in the empty space on that folder.
4) Now, Reboot your phone into Bootloader mode by switching off your phone and then press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down‘.
5) Now type the below commands one by one. (If you are using mfastboot then type ‘mfastboot‘ instead of ‘fastboot‘)
fastboot getvar max-sparse-size fastboot oem fb_mode_set fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot reboot-bootloader fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.8 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.9 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.10 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.11 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.12 Fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin fastboot flash fsg fsg. Mbn fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase customize fastboot erase clogo? fastboot oem fb_mode_clear fastboot reboot
6) Done! Above steps will flash Stock Android Marshmallow on Moto X Force.
7) Now Download Android Nougat zip file from the download section and save it to phone’s internal storage.
3) Reboot Moto X Force into Recovery mode by pressing vol. down + power off button.
4) Then, select Apply update from SD Card.
5) Now navigate the zip file which you downloaded and wait for the complete installation process.
6) Restart your phone.
You can now use the Nougat features on your Moto X Force device.
- Download Moto X Force Stock Firmware
- Download Moto X Force Nougat OTA 25.11.12
- minimal adb fastboot v1.0.0 or use this link if the first one is not working
Contact us in the comment section below for any type of inquiries and subscribe to our newsletter for news updates.