Download and Install Google Play Store on Xiaomi Mi 6
Here we would like to share a guide on How to install Google Play Store on Xiaomi Mi 6. As we know that chinese market phones don’t come with the google apps therefore it will not have google play store and other Google play services in it. So you will have to install the Google Play Store manually in Xiaomi Mi 6.
Here is a full guide on how to install Google Play Store in Xiaomi Mi 6. This guide will work in both rooted and non-rooted phones that means you can use Google service in non-rooted phones also. This guide will work on all Xiaomi phones which comes without Google Play Store.
How to install Google Play Store in Xiaomi Mi 6 :-
In the extract folder you will see ‘allbackup’ folder and move it to the internal storage\MIUI\backup in your device.
- Go to phone’s setting > select additional settings > backup and reset > select local backups.
- Select the backup folder that you have just saved.
- Select it and tap on the ‘ Restore Option’ to install Google Apps.
- Once finished, Restart your device.
- Open Play Store App and wait for checking info, login with your Google account. Now you can use the Google Play Store.
- If you can’t run Google apps on your device or facing ‘ waiting for wifi’ issues then restart your device.
- Go to Settings > Installed Apps > Google Play Store > Uninstall.
- Download this Google Play Store version and install it.
- Restart your device and enjoy Google Play Store.
If you have any issues or doubts, feel free to ask in the comments section below 🙂