Good news for all the users of LG K8 V as the new Android update is now rolling out for all the users of LG K8 V. This new update is based on the latest Android Nougat 7.0. In this guide, we gonna show you How to Download and Install latest Android Nougat firmware on LG K8 V. The device was running on the 6.0.1 version till now and now it’s time for the nougat update. This update is only for LG VS500 Verizon variant. LG K8 V Android Nougat Firmware
This update is available officially, you can also check for the update manually by going to your mobile’s settings > about phone > System update, if you find any pending update then go ahead and install the update. If it is not there then update your device to Nougat manually with the help of this guide.
If you have LG K8 V and is planning to give Android Nougat features that come with the update, then go further! Here is our in-depth guide on How to Manually Update LG K8 V to Nougat.
Rootdroid.in is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We have made sure that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistake from our end. if you are unsure of any step then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the LG K8 V.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 80%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Nougat KDZ file for Verizon LG K8 V LG VS500
For Installation via LG UP Tool
→ Download Latest LGUP Tool 2016
Download and Install LG Android Drivers On your PC
How to Flash Android Nougat firmware on LG K8 V Manually
Make sure that you are with the Firmware for your LG device (KDZ) file
→LG USB drivers for your PC–>>LG Drivers
- Extract LGUP Tool from the download section above and download it.
- First Install the DLL file f, then install LGUP file on your PC.
- Now run LGUP tool on your PC.
- Connect your LG smartphone to your PC/laptop.
- It will be listed on the screen of LGUP tool.
- Now click on the Upgrade option in LGUP and choose the files path. Get the KDZ file and then select it.
- Press the start button and then sit and relax as the process has started.
- Once the process is completed, your device will restart.
- Unplug your device and the process is complete
- You have successfully Installed the Stock Firmware on your LG device