Download And Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM Xiaomi MI 5
If you are a Xiaomi MI 5 user then this news is for you as The MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM is now available. We will provide you with the download links and will guide you about the installation and its features so that you don’t have to surf the internet much so let us start with our today’s article which is about the MIUI 188.8.131.52 Stable ROM and its installation.
About The Xiaomi MI 5 Smartphone
The Xiaomi MI 5 has a 16 megapixel rear camera with PDAF ( phase detection autofocus), Its aperture size is f/2.0 and a dual tone LED flash with 4 axis OIS. The front camera is 4 megapixel with the 84-degree wide angle lens. It has a Snapdragon 820 quadcore Processor and a 30000 mAh battery capacity which helps you to work on your device for more than a day in case of mixed working. The memory is not expandable but the internal memory is 32GB which is just average said by some multi-tasking opinions.
About The New Update
The new MIUI Update comes with some amazing features and a lot of improvements and as on our experience the stability is also improved. But for experiencing these new features you must update your device soon. We are going to tell you the installation process step by step and with an easy language which will make it easy for the reader to read and understand.
RootDroid is not responsible for any kind of damages caused to you device during the installation process, We advice you to proceed at your own risk.
This method can only be used for MI 5, DO NOT TRY WITH ANY OTHER DEVICE.
- Download the Global Stable ROM from the links provided below
- Make a backup of your device before starting the installation process
- Make sure that your device is charged at least 70 to 80 percent so that the installation process is not interrupted and it will reduce the chances of damages to your device
Changes with the Lockscreen, Status Bar and the Notification Bar
- New Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications is added
- New UI adjustments for toggles are added
- New Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade
- Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications are now fixed
- Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time is now fixed
- Notification shade issues are fixed
- Issues with opacity after using third party themes are fixed
- The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe but now it can be removed easily(fixed)
- Landscape mode issues with third party themes are now fixed
Modifications With The Homescreen
- New Home screen settings has been added to the Settings
- Part of UI for deleting apps wasn’t visible on light backgrounds which has been Fixed now
- Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher have been made
- A New Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play has been added
Download Links For The MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for MI 5
XIAOMI USB Drivers
MI phone manager (PC SUITE)
Global Stable ROM
Installing the MIUI 220.127.116.11 Stable ROM on MI5
- First of all Download the latest MIUI ROM file from download section.(skip if you already have the files)
- Connect your MI 5 device with the computer through a USB cable and copy the downloaded ROM file into the folder “downloaded_ROM” into the internal storage of the device
- Now you have to launch the “Updater”pp on your device
- In case of MIUI 6/7/8, you have to click the icon at the top-right corner, then select “Choose update package” and select the ROM file that we transferred in the “Download_ROM” folder
- In case of MIUI V5, press the menu button and select ‘Choose update package’, then you have to select the ROM that we transferred in the “download_ROM” folder.
- After selecting the correct ROM, your device will start the upgrading process and if the update is successful then your device will automatically boot to the new version.
- the following image will appear after rebooting, this means that you have succeeded in flashing the MIUI ROM.
If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section below.