Download and Install Android 5.1.1 Lolipop Firmware on Galaxy J3 (SM-J320M)
How to Update Galaxy J3 SM J320M to J320MUBU0AQE1 Android 5.1.1 Lolipop: This is the news for all the J3 users that your device can now be updated officially to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware. The update version is J320MUBU0AQE1 and will be coming with latest weaks for samsung’s TouchWiz UI and all the latest samsung apps. Android 5.1.1 Lolipop Firmware on Galaxy J3
Ypu can get this update by two ways. The first method has no steps because if you get the OTA update then you have to do nothing but if you don’t get the update then you have to go for the second way that is through manually downloading the update and installing it. If you use the second method then you will not get the latest apps and features as it is an unbranded firmware.Android 5.1.1 Lolipop Firmware on Galaxy J3
We provide you the step by step guide to install the latest update of samsung. If you have any experience of using the odin multi downloader then this method is just peanuts for you. So before starting you must take a look at the pre-requesties and download some things which are needed to complete the install. Follow us in the guide to update Galaxy J3 SM J320M to MUBU0AQE1 Android 5.1.1. Android 5.1.1 Lolipop Firmware on Galaxy J3
- download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your pc.
- back up your data and apps
- Charge your device to minimum 50-60% so that we can avoid interruptions in the procedure.
STEPS TO INSTALL OFFICIAL ANDROID LOLIPOP ON GALAXY J3
- Download Android Samsung Galaxy J3
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us in