Download and Install Honor 8 Pro B183 Nougat Update [Europe/Russia/Asia]
Today we will be showing you how to Download and Install Honor 8 Pro B183 Nougat Update. The Honor 8 has the nougat update available for it in Europe, Asia and Russia for B183 variant. We will be giving you the manual method of downloading and installing Honor 8 Pro B183 Nougat Update. This new update will be based on EMUI 5.1.1 OS.
The Honor 8 Pro is running on an Octa-core-Kirin 960 with two variants of 4GB and 6GB RAM and an internal storage of 64GB AND 128GB and is running on the latest android version Nougat. It has a 5.7 Inch QHD display and a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. It is one of the rare devices that compete with the Oneplus 5 and the specifications are very good under a good price.
It is an Official B183 update. The nougat update that is being rolled out turns out to be in a wise manner. You can check that the update is available for your device or not by going to the about device section in the settings panel. Users are also complaining that they still have not received the OTA update so for them, we are manually providing the B183 Nougat OTA file for Honor 8 Pro with that you can Update Honor 8 Pro to Nougat Manually.
Rootdroid.in is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Honor 8 Pro Smartphone.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. Rootdroid.in is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
1) Download B183 Nougat Update for European Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09C432B183) –
2) Download B183 Nougat Update for Asian Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09C636B183) –
3) Download B183 Nougat Update for Russian Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09C10B183) –
Steps to Download and Install Honor 8 Pro B183 Nougat Update
- First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Honor 8 Pro and download and install a TWRP recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download Honor 8 Pro B183 Nougat ROM from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- In TWRP, first, flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
- Now flash the update_full_DUK-L09_hw_xx.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Wait until the process finishes.
- Done! Reboot your device.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback in the comment section below.